Please help me answer these questions.Update PICS!

Quote:
Then, it sounds as if you should get an A+ in animal husbandry. That's the name of the game.

Out of curiosity, what are your intentions with all these ducks? Are they just pets, or are you planning on eating them?

I don't eat them. I keep some as pets and some I sell as food.

My step father wants 15, I don't mind if others eat them as long as they are taken before I get to know their personalities.

I let my dh pick which ones go to people for food. I hate looking at those cute little faces all trilling at me(the way only scovies can) and reaching my hand in and saying "your getting eaten, you can stay and live out your life here as a pet"

Too much like playing god for me
wink.png

well she hatched all 15! They are so cute.

Plus I gave her the one I found outside the nest and the 3 I hatched in the bator. So she is a mama to a grand total of 19 adorable yellow babies!

Okay signature updated and pics. Its been awhile since I updated my sig line. I had to add my poults and chanteclers too.

Here's the babies and the great mama. She allows me in there to look but when my son came in the door she was off that nest so fast, it was a bit scary. I'm glad she's a good mom!
27498_oliver_036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom