Please help me identify my fav baby!

Definitely looks like a roo. Sorry
Thank you. I’ve come to terms with it. He’s just going to be my handsome sweet roo and I’m going to keep him and see what happens. If he beats the heck out of my frizzle Cochin then we might make other plans but until then he has a forever home with us. The other six or seven, minus maybe the silkie (it doesn’t seem to have a thought in it’s little head) need to go lol.

Yeah I couldn’t. I have 2 suspected polish Roos, 1 welsummer roo, 1 lavender Cochin roo, 2 silver laced Wyandotte Roos, this egger roo and i think a silkie roo. All under 6 weeks. I don’t know what to do 😢 they were given to me in an emergency type of situation very young, I would never have gotten chicks i were not a 100% sure were hens. I also would never have gotten a mixed bag of different breeds. I only have a golden comet and bantam Cochin roo so my flock is very tiny. Are your roosters grown? Are they friendly with each other? Can I keep them all together? I wouldn’t mind as long as they were all gentlemen.
They may fight a bit at first, but once a pecking order is established everything will be alright. Its best not to interfere when they are (if they do) fighting, they will settle it themselfs.

Thank you. I’ve come to terms with it. He’s just going to be my handsome sweet roo and I’m going to keep him and see what happens. If he beats the heck out of my frizzle Cochin then we might make other plans but until then he has a forever home with us. The other six or seven, minus maybe the silkie (it doesn’t seem to have a thought in it’s little head) need to go lol.
Start posting them in your local Craigslist, cause it takes a long while to rehome cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom