Please help me identify these😱

At least one hatchery, Ideal Poultry, sells "Indian Red Jungle Fowl" where the hens are the same color as that brown one, same leg color and earlobe color too. They are quite small--mature hen weight 3 pounds. https://www.idealpoultry.com/product/1428/45

So depending on which hatchery the chicks came from, that's one possibility.
Very good point! I am very curious

Thank you everyone I am very curious also I will call them these are not great pictures but one is when they were babies with a buff Orpington and the second one is the brown for size difference with my dark Cornish’s they are the same age and I got them from the same bin. The black one is for sure a Batman something. C702344E-86C9-4502-9A9D-03EE7B8D9709.jpeg

Attachments

• 3A78A3FF-0A73-4BBC-929E-EA4FD7F093FC.jpeg
    3A78A3FF-0A73-4BBC-929E-EA4FD7F093FC.jpeg
    671.2 KB · Views: 9
All good! Am I missing any other breed possibilities? The "stats" seem to point to Phoenix, but the tail seems a bit wrong
I think you may be right after looking up the golden Phoenix she is only 4 months old she is the most unfriendly bird I have ever owned she won’t even go in the coop with the others she goes in the tree alone and won’t even come for treats.

Aww!🤗

How adorable are those little black dutch bantams! Those Iridescent white ears! Those short little dark legs & feet! Look how straight they hold those tails! 🤗

How old did you say they were..? Are you 100% they are pulleys...?
😒 There was a time when I was almost certain that my little roo was a pullet as there is a span of development where they almost mirror each other.
Here, about 12-14
Weeks, his wings didn't extend as they do now that he's matured. His tail, straight, didn't have any curl to it yet either
EB585C8D-C5C9-45A9-9291-5051E42BA457.jpeg

Now, with maturity, you can see how his tail curls, his wings look oversized, how he is picking up more green (and some blue) sheen.
C450B64F-0219-461E-9D97-424D258383F2.jpeg

Aww!🤗

How adorable are those little black dutch bantams! Those Iridescent white ears! Those short little dark legs & feet! Look how straight they hold those tails! 🤗

How old did you say they were..? Are you 100% they are pulleys...?
😒 There was a time when I was almost certain that my little roo was a pullet as there is a span of development where they almost mirror each other.
Here, about 12-14
Weeks, his wings didn't extend as they do now that he's matured. His tail, straight, didn't have any curl to it yet either
View attachment 2280310
Now, with maturity, you can see how his tail curls, his wings look oversized, how he is picking up more green (and some blue) sheen.
View attachment 2280309
This one is 6 months old I am assuming it’s a pullet

Attachments

• 7CA0BA5E-F03D-45A9-B244-123F69326491.jpeg
    7CA0BA5E-F03D-45A9-B244-123F69326491.jpeg
    870 KB · Views: 6
I have two pullets I got from tractor supply the black one has blue ears and is a Batman the golden brown is on the smaller side but she was in the bin with my dark Cornish’s and is only about a third of their size. I have no clue what breed they are??? Any guess...
The black one looks similiar to my black bantam peepers, wich I think is most llikely awill japanese bantam.

They came from privett hatchery I think the black one may be a black Dutch bantam or a black rose comb bantam the other one may be a golden partridge

Back
Top Bottom