Please help me my rooster

Chicmom74

In the Brooder
May 15, 2021
Looking fine to me, that looks more of a dark red. If he was falling right to left that may be a issue, is there any other symptoms? Id seperate him from the other chickens though. theres many things you should try,
maybe gently massage his crop a bit. Is he eating/drinking well?
Yes he is eating and drinking I'll be honest I don't know what to look for when it comes to a crop I'm knew she could you help me on what I should feel for or whatever cuz I don't know what to look for

Chicken poppy

Crowing
May 9, 2021
Connecticut
Yes he is eating and drinking I'll be honest I don't know what to look for when it comes to a crop I'm knew she could you help me on what I should feel for or whatever cuz I don't know what to look for
Well, it can really depend. If something is wrong, one thing that could be wrong is something very hard in there, it could be impacted. so then in that case maybe give him a bit of olive oil. But it can be many things, and im not a complete expert on this.

Chicken poppy

Crowing
May 9, 2021
Connecticut
If you mean that he takes long breaths in and out as he's sleeping, that's 100% normal.
I beileve that they had said something about him falling over, which im not sure. that can obviously be bad, but he could have just tripped or something, but its probably bad? Im not to sure by the description.

Top Bottom