Please help! My chicken is pooping some really weird colored stuff but acting normal.

The vet gave you metronidazole? So she has canker - she has lesions inside her beak?
What's the Benadryl for?

You've checked for lice/mites and looked inside her ears for infection?

The vet gave you metronidazole? So she has canker - she has lesions inside her beak?
What's the Benadryl for?

He asked if I had problems with mites. I really don’t know but he checked her I guess.
What's the Benadryl for?

I think he checked for mites. I have never gone to him before but my vet was in surgery so I went to her colleague.I don’t think I will go back with him. He mentioned mereks and freaked me the he’ll out. He never even told me what it was. He kept talking about mereks and said they had a blood test but never told me he thought I should have one done on her. I don’t think he really thought she was sick. The tests came back that she didn’t have parasites. Maybe this is going to be her poop from now on. I put her in my yard and she definitely ate some grass and she will peck and drink water. She doesn’t act sick to me but I wanted to safer than sorry. The other birds are acting perfectly fine and don’t have green poop. My ducks have always had green poop and they are over 2 years old and perfectly healthy. My female duck, when she was a baby had suddenly gotten very pale and couldn’t walk. I thought we were gonna lose her but I gave her niacin and she snapped back within a day and has been fine since besides a little unbalanced once in a great while. I did have a baby silkie this year that died with green watery poop and blood plus couldn’t walk or eat and drink. I gave the babies some corid and they have all been perfectly healthy and never got sick. I think something was wrong with her from birth because her siblings had all been perfectly healthy. I got some others from the same place and they have never had a issue. They buy them from what I believe is cackle hatchery and some I have been from privett hatchery. I don’t think granny is sick because she acts perfectly fine besides the green poop. She has pecked me 10 times plus since I took her to the vet. I don’t think she is happy with me 😃
What's the Benadryl for?

Back
Top Bottom