Please help! Not sure if these squabs can stay warm!

Pics
View attachment 1231323 I've seen some lofts have a hide for the fledglings to get out of sight from bullies.
Mine are older but a couple still like to hang under this low table sometimes which is about the right size and they don't get bothered.

Attachments

• P1000901.JPG
    P1000901.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
View attachment 1231323 I've seen some lofts have a hide for the fledglings to get out of sight from bullies.
Mine are older but a couple still like to hang under this low table sometimes which is about the right size and they don't get bothered.

I was thinking about putting some kind of hutch like structure down on the floor soon for when he heads down there.

I'm worried once he enters squeaker phase and goes down to the floor he's going to be all by himself. Makes me want to ask around for another few squeakers for him to hang down there with lol. Are yours huddled together like mine were?

I was thinking about putting some kind of hutch like structure down on the floor soon for when he heads down there.

I'm worried once he enters squeaker phase and goes down to the floor he's going to be all by himself. Makes me want to ask around for another few squeakers for him to hang down there with lol. Are yours huddled together like mine were?
Two are claiming 2 of the t-perches, the rest distribute themselves in the 3 nest boxes, 3 in one, 2 in another, 1 by itself. :D ... :confused:

That's at night.

Back
Top Bottom