PLEASE Help Roo Breathing rapid with click

MarlaKaye

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
[/b]Someone tell me please, He is breathing with a click, rapidly, has had some trouble last few days, without click,
he is also partially paralized, so I have been caring for him like a lap bird...
Serama beauty!
What kind of antibiotics recommended
Is it pnemonia?

Last edited:
I have no idea but keep him seperate from all others. Hope someone here can help!
hu.gif

Mine is just recovering from similar injuries, is the paralyzation related, or was he before these symptoms.
My hen was breathing heavily and fast, and was making bizzare noises with her breath, I'm treating her with panacure (fenbendazole) in case its gapeworms, and Baytril 22.7 tabs in case its a resp. infection. Both are possibilities, but he may also have something stuck in his throat if he's not eating or drinking. Good Luck!

He's gone, he went to heaven yesterday.
He had been parylized for months, but this cough was new. Hard for me to talk about this because I get too gloomy. Thanks for your replies .

I'm so sorry.
sad.png
At least you were doing your best for him, and he was getting lots of loving attention before he passed. It's hard not knowing what is going on, but at least now he is pain free and in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom