Please Help to Identify a Predator

Hello. We have a very strange visitor in our backyard a few days Already, which made a very strange sound as he had breathing problems, with whistle. O day, I have found, I think, it’s scat tween the chicken coop and barn. Everyone, I have asked about, could not identify the animal. May be, anyone here could help me with the problem? Please, see the picture of scat. Thank you in advance.
I hunt deer and deer poop will stick like that if they poop lying down

Well, we breed and sell fallow deer. One of my bucks is my avatar. Because fallow deer aren’t regulated like whitetail and are considered livestock, you only have to have a simple permit. We breed these deer and sell them to ranches, other farms, and for anyone wanting to have some interesting livestock! They’re exceptionally easy to raise and fun to work with. We don’t have a big operation (maybe a dozen deer at the moment) but we should be expanding later this summer and adding another breeding pen. This is only a hobby at the moment but I want it to grow into something larger.
Interesting. Do they eat much grass? I'd buy one if they ate grass.

hayley3, they are full grass eaters. They are just like a cow. We do supplement ours with feed but they don’t necessarily need it.

hayley3, they are full grass eaters. They are just like a cow. We do supplement ours with feed but they don’t necessarily need it.
Ok I definitely want one! How much do you charge for one? I know you are just getting started, I think a lot of people would want them if they keep the grass short, among a few other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom