Please help !!! Warning poop pictures

Here is a picture of water and feeder. The feed seems fine and I keep it under A/C together with my goat's feed. One thing I can say is that there are lots of rats at night inside the coop. I will post pictures of some of the plants.
The plant shown in your photo looks like some kind of belladonna (deadly nightshade) which is highly toxic.
You should wear gloves while ripping it out disposing of it in the trash can and collect any of the tiny still green seed capsules that contain even more toxin than the leaves and with time will change their colour to dark violett/black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna

Last edited:
The plant shown in your photo looks like some kind of belladonna (deadly nightshade) which is highly toxic.
You should wear gloves while ripping it out disposing of it in the trash can and collect any of the tiny still green seed capsules that contain even more toxin than the leaves and with time will change their colour to dark violett/black.
Yes they were eating that plant and yes sometimes I see changing the color we have lots of the plant will post others as well. How can I know which plants are toxic to them?

Back
Top Bottom