1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Please help with identification

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by alleyjazz, Oct 2, 2010.

1. alleyjazz

alleyjazz Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2010
    Southern New Hampshire
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I have red and black sex links, white and brown leghorns and maybe an australorp. Opinions please? thanks.

2. SugarDuck

SugarDuck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Lamar, AR.
    First picture looks like a brown leghorn roo and the third one looks like a black australorp. The second pic is probably some kind of red sex link. Not sure about the other two. The next to last pic looks kind of like a golden comet or cinnamon queen type bird. Sorry that I can't be more help.

3. alleyjazz

alleyjazz Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2010
    Southern New Hampshire
    I'm pretty sure that the 2nd to last is an ee. It has green legs. Does it look like a pullet?

4. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    They all look like pullets to me. The only one that could be a roo is the white leghorn. They can be tricky at times, because some of them get very large combs and they look like boys for a while. You black, I am not sure if it is a BA or BSL. I can't remember the leg color for BA.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by