please help!!!

help401

Hatching
Dec 15, 2015
ok, so i rotated them then i didn`t check the temp so 20 mins go by i check on them and they are at 120!! are they still alive and if so what do i do.

ok, so i rotated them then i didn`t check the temp so 20 mins go by i check on them and they are at 120!! are they still alive and if so what do i do.

Hi @help401 what day are you on? and how long are you saying they were at this temp? have you candled them since?

I forgot! welcome to BYC!!!

and just in case I cant get back on I will throw a few things on here for you and tell you where I am at an a few others most times....

this tells you about embryo temps and death..... Brinsea ~ Temperature Guide

also you may want to check this post out cause its the season post #522

No worry bout reading the thread just pop on if you need help anytime, anyone always welcome INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come hatch, learn, Chat, Meet new Friends!

and here are my notes I threw into an article in attempt to help others Hatching Eggs 101

thanyou! and i'm at day 9 today and i could bareley see the embreyo but almost 0 air cells,what dose this mean and what do i do?

wait and see is all you can do. you could trace with a pencil or take pictures to compare with a week from now to confirm.

Do the float test no air cells is not good, did you sniff them?

are you candling them from the fat end of the egg? no air cell? you have me stumped.....

all I can say is try this..... I am sorry, really am stumped with the 0 air cell at that stage......unless your not candling correct

but read it first and know what your doing before you start Float Testing, Checking Egg Viability For Late Or Overdue Hatching

Back
Top Bottom