please help

MCM37

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
i have searched all day and cant find anyone within decent range of were i live that sale coturnix quail. i would lik to but 12 birds 3 male and 9 female. is there anyone on here that sales birds and is willing to ship them. or is anyone on here within driving distance. thanks

Mitch

athens tx. 1.5 hrs east of dallas in east tx

Not everyone is on all day long. A Lot of people just check in in the evening here or very early morning.

But you can check Craigslist in Dallas. A guy has them for 2.50 each- downsizing. Its under quail, he has Pharoah quail that is the wild original browns, may not be the Jumbos but they looked to be a nice size. Looked healthy in the picture.

That's a real good price for adults, if that is what he wants to get rid of.

look back further on craigslist - 10/2 in Kaufman those look like jumbo quail.

Last edited:
I have some youngsters that I'd be able to ship. It would be 2-3 weeks before they are old enough though. If you're interested, they are $15 for a breeding 'group': 1 male & 3 females. I'm not sure how much shipping would be, that would depend on the weight. I've got a box, so it would be actual shipping costs only. The birds I have now are brown, golden, rosetta, tuxedo, and white. Some of the browns carry white (evidenced by white on their wing feathers), and one of the whites carries either gold or cinnamon, not quite sure on that one. 'Her' (
fl.gif
) head spot is not brown, I think it's gold but I'm not sure.
My adult browns and goldens are jumbos, though all my birds are currently mixed together (jumbos and pharaohs). So it's hard to say how big these will get. Also, the whites/rosetta/tuxedos won't be old enough to sex for a few more weeks.

If interested, let me know. These are planned to go to auction on the 30th of this month.
smile.png

go on ebay... do a search for hatching eggs.. then go down the left hand side of the screen and do a local search for X amount of miles within your area... if you dont want eggs but want actual birds try contacting those sellers to see if they sell birds... also your local craigslist might have listings under farm and garden

Back
Top Bottom