Please ignore

She runs up to me when she sees me outside. She then bites me if I don’t immediately bend down and “snuggle” her. She will also bite during these so-called snuggles if I don’t hold onto her neck to keep her from getting me. If I ever see her on the nest, she just honks at me.
Sounds like she's frustrated from not being mated. She doesn't want snuggles from you… she wants to be bred.

I appreciate your response, but feel I am being an inconvenience if my post is difficult to answer. I also feel embarrassed for asking such a question. This was a very long post with every question I could possibly think of to ask about broodiness and egg laying that is not easily found anywhere for geese. Probably too much to ask of anyone to answer! These things will all be found out in time anyways. 😂
I am sorry you didn't get a response you have lovely goslings in the photos. I dont know about geese, yet!

Why be embarrassed about asking questions. Its we who dont know the answers who shouid be embarrassed! Keep asking, Keep prodding us. Don't delete.

Last edited:
I have a few geese, My 2 favorite girls loving and sweet are doing the same thing to there gander. poor Pinkerton who loves every moment of it. April who is the sweetest goose you will ever meet gets her gander in the water and attacks till she gets breed. TeeTo Aprils sister waits her tern and it starts all over again. Pinkerton greets me every day with dont you dare go near my girls or how dare you take thous eggs. As for Pinkerton he is the proudest gander out there. 2 girls that love and want him. Kinda a goose breeding season thing.

Back
Top Bottom