Please Pray

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickabator, Nov 4, 2009.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    My DH is sick. He has been ill for a long time now, last night he started having pains shooting down his left arm as I set there and watched this 43 yr. old man, who is deterotaing very fast for his age. (Trigeminal neuralgia or MS not sure yet) set in his chair last night and bawl like a baby where he was in so much pain , he told his brother who also suffers from trigeminal neuralgia, that he wished that the Lord would just take him on. He is so tired of hurting and not getting any sleep. My heart broke to see him in this shape. I just don't understand why he should have to suffer like this. He use to be in perfect health and now for the past 5-6 years I have seen him go downhill so fast and it worries me to death about him and I dont need to be doing that. the dr.s tell you to emilate stress how can you when the love of your life is in so much pain and everything is falling apart in your life.
    God Please help James, so he can get some rest and ease the pain if only for a little while.
    So please everyone I am begging everyone that will pray for him that God would help him

thank you
    cathy

2. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I am praying for you bith... and sendng you big hugs

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    prayers and [​IMG]

Micah

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Oh Cathy my heart and soul go out to you. I know that your health and his health are in need of healing at this time.

Dear Heavenly Father, please hear my humble prayer and send your comfort and direction to this couple. Please guide the helpers around them who are trying to determine what to do. May their medical doctors and staff treat them with extreme care and tenderness. May this couple feel the Holy Spirit surround them and ease their minds, body and soul. Dear Lord, we know we don't understand all things but we know that You are present in all situations and that when we love you as we know this couple does that all things will work to Glorify and Magnify Your name and that even in their suffering, You will be uplifted as you give us Hope eternal. I pray this in the name of Jesus who died for all so we may have life eternal...Amen.

Cathy, you both are on are prayer list. Nancy

5. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Prayers for your dh and your family.

6. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers. [​IMG]

Lisa

7. redhen