please pray

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickabator, Jul 15, 2010.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    as some of you might remember a while back I showed a pic of this growth on my eyelid. well the dr. I had to go to saturday wants me to see a cancer dr. he thinks it is melanoma and that the other spots on me are cancerous too. so please pray

2. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Already praying! If it's caught early I know that it's treatable. Please keep us updated! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    Prayers sent. I had an uncle that had melanoma it was caught early and he was all right.

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    My DH had a melanoma next to his nose . Had it removed , he is fine. Prayers. [​IMG]

Micah

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] sending good thoughts and Prayers your way. Take care and keep us updated. God Bless

6. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    I am praying for you! These things can be so tricky! A very dear friend of ours was a roofer his entire life, and has had a lot of them removed. Hope all goes well for you and that you get the support you need! There is no such thing as a "little" or "not scary" cancer.

7. roosterdog

roosterdog Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2010
    Throckmorton
    Quote:Lilting you up!!!in Pray!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by