Please sign this petition against TSCs new brooders

Pics
Chickens that cluck / crow / or otherwise acusticate at 3 am taste lovely in a salad with crutons.

Aaron

With respect, I find I derive more pleasure from mechanically shredding the cluckers - either ground into sausage, or pulled apart for chicken enchiladas or adobo shredded chicken.

You are, of course, welcome to your opinion - however wrong it might be. ;)

I'm going for another cup of coffee. have a great morning!

/edit my wife makes the croutons around here. She also makes the sourdough that becomes the croutons. I do physics. She does chemistry (baking).

The farm a bit away from me has 5 that I have counted, via different crows. They start at about 2 am, and when one starts, they ALL start, and just go on and on and on all day. Those nice days, nights of the year when it's nice and crisp out, the air is beautiful a little chill in the air, the night blooming jasmine is in full swing, the aroma is just heavenly, you are under your fluffy bed cover, nice cool aroma air, and you are just so happy to be alive and just when you think a touch of heaven has landed on earth

COCKADOODLE DOO AND ME TOOO AND ME TOO AND ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP SCREW YOU SCREW YOU DOODLE DOOOO!!!!!!
I'd probably sleep through it.

The farm a bit away from me has 5 that I have counted, via different crows. They start at about 2 am, and when one starts, they ALL start, and just go on and on and on all day. Those nice days, nights of the year when it's nice and crisp out, the air is beautiful a little chill in the air, the night blooming jasmine is in full swing, the aroma is just heavenly, you are under your fluffy bed cover, nice cool aroma air, and you are just so happy to be alive and just when you think a touch of heaven has landed on earth

COCKADOODLE DOO AND ME TOOO AND ME TOO AND ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP SCREW YOU SCREW YOU DOODLE DOOOO!!!!!!
My neighbor had a roo for a while that ended up getting taken by a hawk but it used to sit at my neighbors back door to beg for sunflower seeds. He crowed everytime he did it and I swear his crow sounded like "IM A ROOSTER!"

I've always been a light sleeper. The slightest sound will wake me but not my dog or fiancee. They sleep like logs those lazy dogs :lau theyre still in bed and Ive been up since 5AM :eek:
I get up at 5 am, been doing it for so long even now even on disability I still do it. It's a plus because I like to make my doctor appointments first thing in the morning so I can get in and out without having to sit in a waiting room for an hour. I was antisocial before it was the cool thing.

I get up at 5 am, been doing it for so long even now even on disability I still do it. It's a plus because I like to make my doctor appointments first thing in the morning so I can get in and out without having to sit in a waiting room for an hour. I was antisocial before it was the cool thing.
I didnt realize antisocial was "cool"...is that due to Covid 🤔 . Honestly I like getting up that early but I detest that he sleeps in. Getting up that early means I make the coffee, I let the chickens out, I let the dog out (and then she immediately goes back to bed), I check the traps, etc. So I have no help in the morning with jobs that all need done before my first cup of coffee. By the time hes awake everything is done so he can just sit and chill. Its kinda annoying really.

Back
Top Bottom