Please take a guess as to what these are...Update on info post # 18

Quote:
Thank you. I was really hoping for some BO girls but they are gorgeous....wonder if I could sell some mutts from them? Cross them with my BO drake? What do ya think?

Quote:
Thank you. I was really hoping for some BO girls but they are gorgeous....wonder if I could sell some mutts from them? Cross them with my BO drake? What do ya think?

If you weren't so far away I'd be first to sign up for a couple...
smile.png

Quote:

If you weren't so far away I'd be first to sign up for a couple...
smile.png

Lol...I may do this now just to see....or maybe use a F&W? The possibilities are endless!
lol.png

I'm not a duck expert, but don't the blue sweedish have a dark bill whith a white spot like the one does? IDK but I like them!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thank you...she told me for sure the grey/brownish one was a runner cross...crossed with what I do not know....

Ok, well I got an e-mail from the girl i bought them from.She got them through McMurray as Buff ducks. I googled Buff Orpington ducks and found a large variety in bill color,body color as well. Maybe the color varies in strains?They are a little on the thin side,maybe that accounts for the body positions?? One seems very nervous and stands taller than the other but one has a more "buff" stature? What do you think? Are they hatchery Buffs??

Back
Top Bottom