Please tell me I didn't ruin my entire hatch

SomeChickinTN

Songster
Nov 19, 2018
E TN
I had some rocking today, then I decided to be an idiot and try to quickly but gently move the incubator. The eggs rolled everywhere, but none of them cracked. I quickly spread them out again, but there's been no other progress, unless they are moving so slightly I can't tell....

I had some rocking today, then I decided to be an idiot and try to quickly but gently move the incubator. The eggs rolled everywhere, but none of them cracked. I quickly spread them out again, but there's been no other progress, unless they are moving so slightly I can't tell....

No worries!! They’ll be fine. I did something similar with my first batch. If none cracked then they’re fine.

How far along are they?

It's the start of day 20. I saw a little movement this morning, but nothing since. I should probably just stop staring into the incubator, lol.

It's the start of day 20. I saw a little movement this morning, but nothing since. I should probably just stop staring into the incubator, lol.

My first hatch I stared all day 🤣 and I candled every single day too. Multiple times a day.

Now I’m on my 4th batch and I candled once mostly to make sure I didn’t have duds that would explode in my incubator 😂 and I only pay attention to the incubator to add water for humidity.

Back
Top Bottom