Please tell me I didn't ruin my entire hatch

On day 22 šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve noticed that by day 21 I have pips. Sometimes on day 20. But no need to worry. Is your humidity up to 65-70%

I should be. I have the generic hovabator, so both troughs are full, and I added a wet rag for awhile, but then worried it was too much, so I took it out. Still have about 14 hours left in day 20 (who's counting), and I think we have a tiny pip in one egg, visible movement in at least 4 eggs, and chirping. They're all going to hatch while I'm sleeping šŸ˜’šŸ˜†

I should be. I have the generic hovabator, so both troughs are full, and I added a wet rag for awhile, but then worried it was too much, so I took it out. Still have about 14 hours left in day 20 (who's counting), and I think we have a tiny pip in one egg, visible movement in at least 4 eggs, and chirping. They're all going to hatch while I'm sleeping šŸ˜’šŸ˜†

Do you have a separate thermometer and hygrometer? It helps to have a separate one from the built in one so you can verify that the temperature and humidity are good.

But youā€™re already on day 20 so that will be helpful for future batches.

Yay on your pips

Do you have a separate thermometer and hygrometer? It helps to have a separate one from the built in one so you can verify that the temperature and humidity are good.

But youā€™re already on day 20 so that will be helpful for future batches.

Yay on your pips

No, before my next hatch I'm going to the to get an incubator with all the bells and whistles

No, before my next hatch I'm going to the to get an incubator with all the bells and whistles

I really recommend Nurture Right 360 but I know there are plenty of other ones out there. So if you have an eye on a specific one do the research and go for it.

I really recommend Nurture Right 360 but I know there are plenty of other ones out there. So if you have an eye on a specific one do the research and go for it.

I woke up this morning minutes before a zip! There are other pips, but she's stumbling through the other eggs...Will that hurt them?

I woke up this morning minutes before a zip! There are other pips, but she's stumbling through the other eggs...Will that hurt them?

No. Mine do that all the time.

Sometimes what I do is I readjust the eggs when Iā€™m taking the fluffy hatched ones out. But for the most part I leave em alone

Back
Top Bottom