PLEASE tell me I hatched Bantam BLRW's - UPDATED w/ 5 week old pics!!

Quote:
YES please keep us updated with more pics!!!!
droolin.gif
pop.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Yeah those don't look like BLRs to me.
sad.png
I have 2 batches of BLRW chicks right now that I stare at ALL DAY (lol) and they don't look anything like yours. That sucks.
sad.png

The BLRW Bantam is a very recent work in progress and I am not aware of anyone who has a true breeding line at this time, thats not to say they aren't out there I am just not aware of any. We had some very nice BLRW Bantams for a while and hatched a great number out of them and only 1 semi-BLRW out of all the chciks. we did get white laced red, black, blue, white, splash, buff columbian, and other odd assorted colors. It was very disapointing.

talked with the seller of the eggs yesterday and they said they had hatched over 60+ of this.. and all have looked like mine (only a few had the chipmunk pattern) when they hatched but within the first few months they are getting excellent lacing..

time will tell!!!

Shikens! :

Yeah those don't look like BLRs to me.
sad.png
I have 2 batches of BLRW chicks right now that I stare at ALL DAY (lol) and they don't look anything like yours. That sucks.
sad.png

Can you share some pics?​

ROO ALERT!!!

That last one where you're holding his wing out is a roo--look at the red in his comb already! And also his little stub of a tail.

They sure are looking more like BLRW now, wait and see as they get older.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom