Please tell me this is not a pink Silkie!!

Quote:
Uh oh......did someone "peel" her picture out of the BYC thread? It IS the same BYCer's silkie.

I didnt take the picture from anything but CL!
heres the ad!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/2481690058.html

Don't worry - we don't think you stole it, but maybe the CL seller did. Or it could be her. I haven't a clue.
cool.png

Quote:
I didnt take the picture from anything but CL!
heres the ad!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/2481690058.html

Don't worry - we don't think you stole it, but maybe the CL seller did. Or it could be her. I haven't a clue.
cool.png

good cuz I didnt lol I just wanted to see if I was seeing things an my "color vision" was going out or if I was really seeing a pink Silkie!! lol
I just looked at the thread with the wedding Silkie and she was down right adorable!!!

Quote:
She is in Northern VA and the CL ad is also in northern VA and Wash DC area. All 3 pictures look like they are hers, so it most likely is her ad.
It is nice to know that everyone is watching out for BYC members though.

I sure HOPE it is her ad! NOthing worse having a fellow BYCer getting screwed over by a thief that can not get their own birds pictured.

It looks like it... I've been wondering where she has been. I haven't seen her for a while.
I can't beleive she is selling her Peafowl! She was so excited about getting them and got the pen all built and everything then she had a White Peahen get sick a couple months ago and it died.
She probably never got over it.... It was sad.
sad.png

Gee, hope I never decide to "secretly" post a chicken ad on CL, the news will be here in minutes, LOL. Incidentally, I thought that pic of the pink Silkie with the pearls on was pretty funny, so I just emailed it to a friend who doesn't know much about chickens, but thinks it's funny that I keep them. He just emailed back "Nice try, but that's obviously fake."
he.gif

Quote:
LMAO
yuckyuck.gif

If he only knew!!

And here I thought I was a little off my rocker for wanting to make tiny bonnets for my Silkies. My roo keeps ripping their 'head hair' out, but not their backs like you typically see. I've seen those chicken saddle things, so I thought maybe tiny bonnets!
big_smile.png
Anyway, yeah, he doesn't believe me. I guess he thinks someone photoshopped it.
hmm.png
You are right though; he would DIE if he saw some of the pics I've seen posted here!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom