Please tell my mom what I am:)

I would spend a little time to educate my consumers about the eggs. For instance... they have the same nutritional value, they are all the same color on the inside (white shell, do a demonstration). And they are way more fun to collect and to look at. :D   Even among the browns you can get quite a variety, but they are ALL white on the inside! Seems like maybe blue eggs are blue all the way through.

There is a value to knowing which hen laid which egg in that it can tell you things about their health. Also you can tell them apart in a crowd when you spot something not quite right, if you have a variety of breeds.

However, I am just covering the cost of my feed not trying to earn a living. So I might comply with market demand. :confused:  As far as I am concerned, a colorful basket is more beautiful and I think that includes white! Also, it wasn't too many years ago when my hubby's coworker gave us eggs of various colors and I never ate them... It was scary, what might be inside or where they came from! :oops:   I'm still scared to try duck eggs. :rolleyes:  I hear they are way better though. Not really scared, just can't afford to clean up after ducks to.

Chicken math is hard. :old
Chicken Math sucks. To much subtracting to keep up with the addition.

ok now I'm really lost.. what kind of bird is this??

Back
Top Bottom