Pleeeeaze don't let it stop now

ScoobyRoo

Crowing
13 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Land of OZ
I'm on the roll! I got my phone bill knocked down quite a bit monthly. Got a call from my tax lady with great news,,,,,we get a nice refund.
wee.gif
wee.gif
I had to call the IRS (on a different matter) got right to a real person and she spoke english and I got my issue resolved in 10 minutes! I have not been to the mail box but I hope there is more good news in there!! What a great Friday the 13th so far!!!
smile.png

I hear a rooster crowing. It's time to wake up. It's all just a dream. At least, it would be if all those nice things were happening to me! Congrats on all of the good luck!

I nearly crawled back into bed this morning when I realized what the date was. Then I had a GREAT day as well!!

I have a job interview on the 28th!! And its working with animals! Farm animals, all heritage breeds at a working farm!

best friday 13 ever,got lots of babie today,BLRW,Blue Copper Marans,Black Copper Marans and Black Langshan,also some of the cuties little mutts.from RIR girls and BLRW roo so good but tiring day.also my new hens all arrived this morning a day late but all safe and sound happy day
wee.gif
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Mom had back surgery yesterday, the surgeon clipped her membrane around the spinal cord... lost a bunch of CSF. She'll be down for a few more days than anticipated. We hope it did any good and that she doesn't end up in a wheel chair. She's almost 82.

Getting old ain't fer sissies.

Back
Top Bottom