Pllleeeeaasssee help me with sexing these Ayam Cemani chicks

These are nearly 7 weeks of age and my younger ones are two weeks old
Oh, wow. They look older, now I’m second guessing having a cockerel even though he/she is showing all the signs except for it’s comb. I really hope mine turns out to be a cockerel. Hope you’re chicks stay happy and healthy.

Just super fortunate with good growth but if this helps here is one of the pullets!Goodluck to you and yours as well!!!

Attachments

• 60B8E506-01E1-4590-9C43-EA629ED86768.jpeg
    60B8E506-01E1-4590-9C43-EA629ED86768.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 9520CC32-F13B-4A1F-AE67-0A544A7A9833.jpeg
    9520CC32-F13B-4A1F-AE67-0A544A7A9833.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm so sorry, but I see 3/3 pullets. And saddles don't come in until at least 11.5 weeks.
Ok, that’s what I’m thinking as well. I’m already planning on getting one more Ayam Cemani from the breeder I got them from before (that will hopefully be a rooster) when I get my chicks from McMurray in June. Thanks for the input and info on the saddle feather growth rate. I’ll still be watching for them but I’m expecting all hens.

Poor Wednesday, the last one of the pictures, got pecked really badly by my big chickens and I think she might have some neurological issues, but I’m hoping for the best. Again thanks for the input.
-ChickenWhisperer101

Ok, that’s what I’m thinking as well. I’m already planning on getting one more Ayam Cemani from the breeder I got them from before (that will hopefully be a rooster) when I get my chicks from McMurray in June. Thanks for the input and info on the saddle feather growth rate. I’ll still be watching for them but I’m expecting all hens.

Poor Wednesday, the last one of the pictures, got pecked really badly by my big chickens and I think she might have some neurological issues, but I’m hoping for the best. Again thanks for the input.
-ChickenWhisperer101
Good luck! And I'm sorry for Wednesday. When was this?

Back
Top Bottom