Plymouth Rock thread!

That better not mean Im overloaded with pullets...I need BOYS.
I got the males. One in particular has matured quite quickly, and is looking huge. Send me all your females and I will mate them to him when they are mature.
gig.gif

Oh, you're just a laugh a minute, arent ya!
tongue.png
I have one or two that I think could be boys, but Im still not sure. Now Im getting worried if your boys asserted themselves so quickly. There is no way I could have 2 hatches from Cyn and get all girls, it just cant happen!

Oh, you're just a laugh a minute, arent ya!
tongue.png
I have one or two that I think could be boys, but Im still not sure. Now Im getting worried if your boys asserted themselves so quickly. There is no way I could have 2 hatches from Cyn and get all girls, it just cant happen!

Of course, when you want males, that is when the females all hatch.

Funny thing, I told Cyn one time.... it seems to me that my Barred Rock hatches are female heavy one week, and male heavy the next week. I noticed this over a year ago. Now, it looks like we are seeing it in the hatches from her.

If you are selling a lady in Minnesota any chicks or eggs send me a message be for you ship her anything she stiffed me for ten started chicks and shipping. Her check did not have funds. strange as she has had the account for ten years. If you sell eggs or chicks ask for a money order as if you dont the check if it bounces you get charged from your bank even if you don't send them any chicks or eggs. I can see why many guys don't sell eggs or chicks who are breeders of standard heritage fowl. Its a pain in the butt and you can end up loosing your shirt. So far I have told people how much for shipping and when I go to the post office I pay double. So far my profit for this year on eggs and chicks is minus -$50. bob

Last edited:
PayPal! And add on a littler more to cover PayPal fees. If someone is paying that much to have birds shipped another $5. Bucks shouldn't matter.

You should post a copy of the bounced check. ??? These's nothing illegal about that is there. Block out the account number and her address but not the name.

. I can see why many guys don't sell eggs or chicks who are breeders of standard heritage fowl. Its a pain in the butt and you can end up loosing your shirt. So far I have told people how much for shipping and when I go to the post office I pay double. So far my profit for this year on eggs and chicks is minus -$50. bob
Bob, you've got to weigh your box and call the post office to get the price, or go to usps.com and put in the info and get the price. Or pricey, but if you pack in a flat rate box, you always know how much it is going to be.

If you are selling a lady in Minnesota any chicks or eggs send me a message be for you ship her anything she stiffed me for ten started chicks and shipping. Her check did not have funds. strange as she has had the account for ten years. If you sell eggs or chicks ask for a money order as if you dont the check if it bounces you get charged from your bank even if you don't send them any chicks or eggs. I can see why many guys don't sell eggs or chicks who are breeders of standard heritage fowl. Its a pain in the butt and you can end up loosing your shirt. So far I have told people how much for shipping and when I go to the post office I pay double. So far my profit for this year on eggs and chicks is minus -$50. bob

Plus Minnesota requires an extra NPIP form to be filed. Arkansas charges $15 just to sign the MN form. I think I will refund her money and forget sending her our eggs. especially after Bob's experience.

PayPal! And add on a littler more to cover PayPal fees. If someone is paying that much to have birds shipped another $5. Bucks shouldn't matter.

You should post a copy of the bounced check. ??? These's nothing illegal about that is there. Block out the account number and her address but not the name.

BYC will not allow us to post such things here. Nor are we to bring drama from off BYC to on BYC. We may have already said too much. But Bob and I have spoken off list and have the same buyer.

Quote:
I prefer flat rate to weighing the box. However, I sent something (not eggs) last week and weighing it was cheaper. Mailed it first class for $2

Jim knows who this lady is she wanted him to get a Minnesota Department of Agriculture inspection account which I did it did not cost me any thing but he had to pay to ship into Minnesota.

I have used pay pal but did not charge them extra. Live in learn. bob

Back
Top Bottom