Solved Plz add more reactions!

Do you think a rolleyes reaction is a good idea?

• Total voters
I'm sorry, I know work and decisions had to be done but the new information reaction is not helpful
If you have a question, ask it! How am I supposed to know what more information someone needs unless they ask specifically?

I'm sorry, I know work and decisions had to be done but the new information reaction is useless.
If you have a question, ask it! How am I supposed to know what more information someone needs unless they ask specifically?
I think that the information thing is to say something is informative, not say you need more information.

I'm sorry, I know work and decisions had to be done but the new information reaction is not helpful
Earlier in the thread people were asking for a "šŸ¤”" reaction. I am pretty sure they didn't add it for the exact reasons you just mentioned. The ā„¹ is too show that a post is informative, not that it needs more info.

From reading what this thread is turning into it looks like we might be losing the new reactions. :hit

Have you ever played a game and a new update comes with new items or events? Usually, after a few days, there are always a few more small updates to fix up the bugs and adjust things to become more desirable.
These two reactions ā„¹ ā¤ are in their puberty stage and nobody likes a hormonal drama teen, let them age a bit. Also, the šŸ˜ might come out of hiding eventually.

Back
Top Bottom