PNPA show this weekend

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Pacific Northwest Poultry Association show in Stevenson, WA.....

Anybody going?? I'm bringing a trio of Salmon Faverolles (I'm so nervous, I think I might vomit).....
tongue.png

Well, seeing how I got the entry the evening before it was to be postmarked and returned with less than 10 days notice, I think I will be staying home.

pips&peeps :

Well, seeing how I got the entry the evening before it was to be postmarked and returned with less than 10 days notice, I think I will be staying home.

yeah, there wasn't much time - that was kind of disappointing - I'll let you know how we do!!
wink.png

Quote:
Ha ha!! I know - I don't think they would show so well if they were pukey, or soaked because I had to re-bathe them!!! haa haa haa

Just got home - we had a great time...no best of class awards, but all the birds did great, and the judges really liked them!!
wink.png

Here's my young trio:

15879_belleshow1.jpg

15879_thistleshow.jpg

15879_lighteningshow1.jpg

For some stupid reason, I didn't get a pic of my bantam Ameraucana in her show cage...

For anyone who was thinking of going and didn't....you should definitely try to make in to the April show...it was really fun, and lots of nice folks to chat with!!!

Back
Top Bottom