PNPA show this weekend

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Pacific Northwest Poultry Association show in Stevenson, WA.....

Anybody going?? I'm bringing a trio of Salmon Faverolles (I'm so nervous, I think I might vomit)..... [​IMG]

2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Well, seeing how I got the entry the evening before it was to be postmarked and returned with less than 10 days notice, I think I will be staying home.

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    pips&peeps :

Well, seeing how I got the entry the evening before it was to be postmarked and returned with less than 10 days notice, I think I will be staying home.

yeah, there wasn't much time - that was kind of disappointing - I'll let you know how we do!! [​IMG]

4. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    For the love of God, don't vomit on your chickens before the show!

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Ha ha!! I know - I don't think they would show so well if they were pukey, or soaked because I had to re-bathe them!!! haa haa haa

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Just got home - we had a great time...no best of class awards, but all the birds did great, and the judges really liked them!! [​IMG]

Here's my young trio:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For some stupid reason, I didn't get a pic of my bantam Ameraucana in her show cage...

For anyone who was thinking of going and didn't....you should definitely try to make in to the April show...it was really fun, and lots of nice folks to chat with!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by