~Poems~

Writing is art.
Writing is a way to express the feelings deep within your heart.
Writing is the thoughts in your mind,
That will not be forgotten or left behind.
Everything you write can have a different meaning to every individual.
Writing is multidimensional.
Writing is an escape, which sets me free.
The words that you write, they are you.
The words that I write, they are me.
You must have once knew,
Can't you see?
Writing is more than just glee,
And words that we can see,
Writing will set us all free.

AWESOME

i have one about when a dog dies from a car and Jesus taking them home (it doesn't really rhyme)

One night i had a dream. like looking through a window
into another life.
i saw a girl wandering on a dirt path. when all of a sudden a pup ran up. a rather goofy fellow.
the dog and the girl walked the path the girl with a leash of silver. together they ran deeper and farther into the meadow.
as they kept walking they both grew and grew. when one day they both stopped to have a bite or 2
as they girl lay down to sleep and the dog wandered off. when all of a sudden there was a screech and all of time seemed to stop.
i saw they dog on a road with a man above. the girl ran up to them and saw no man, only dead dog.
the man put a leash of gold around the dog's neck. they both shone like star beams as the girl sat down on the ground. her tears made a stream
the dog tried to run back to her but the Man would not let him go. instead he petted the dog and whispered something in a language no non-dog could know.
together they went off into a yard of green with blue water all around.
the dog knew this was Heaven and he had not lost the love he found. i saw the girl slowly rise and brush off the dust. continue down the path with her heart a bust.
i met the girl in my dream asked her why didn't she follow the man and her dog. she look at me kindly and said "i can't be with him yet..." and from that day on i truly knew we NEVER truly lose our pets. there is a man with them and they are in His care, until that day we can come and be with them there.

- by me

i wrote this on Sunday May 18th when my husky got hit by a car
RIP- Griz

Back
Top Bottom