Pokemon thread~!

Hey guys!! I'm trying to plan out / make a magikarp sweep tam (to get back at my brother... long story
big_smile.png
)

So, here's what I got so far:

Send out Dwebble for stealth rock

Then, send out Huntail and use rain dance, and then if possible, use substitute and baton pass it to smeargle.

I'll get Smeargle to learn belly drum, and then baton pass that to my Magikarp

I trained my Magikarp in speed/attack, and I'll give it a focus sash to hold... and then I'll just flail my way to the end!

Sounds good? D'ya think this'll work?

Hey guys!! I'm trying to plan out / make a magikarp sweep tam (to get back at my brother... long story
big_smile.png
)

So, here's what I got so far:

Send out Dwebble for stealth rock

Then, send out Huntail and use rain dance, and then if possible, use substitute and baton pass it to smeargle.

I'll get Smeargle to learn belly drum, and then baton pass that to my Magikarp

I trained my Magikarp in speed/attack, and I'll give it a focus sash to hold... and then I'll just flail my way to the end!

Sounds good? D'ya think this'll work?

It might work, but I'm no expert at Pokémon, all I know is that Magikarp is a pretty weak Pokémon until it evolves. (And even then it's still pretty weak, in my opinion )

I know, I'm just doing this for laughs XD

AND REVENGE ON MY BROTHER!!

Ok I understand, I think Magikarp might take out at least one of your brother's. It's a long shot but it might work.

Now I've been training to beat the Elites and Champion In Pokémon X again. So far I've gotten three teams of Pokémon into the Hall of fame my very first team was a Delphox, Xerneas, Lucario, Kadabra, Lapras and a stupid beartic which was suppose to be there. Then I wanted to defeat them again, but just legendries, so I use Mewtwo, Xerneas, Zygarde, and two non's which were my trusty Delphox and Lucario. The third team had Salamence, Aerodactyl, Zoroark, Dragonite, Pyroar, and an Aegislash.

Now I'm training new Pokémon. Do you think this team will make it?

They are:

Charizard

Haxorus

Carracosta

Gardevoir

Umbreon

and a Krookodile

Looks good to me! What will their moves be?

Charizad will have, Strength, Fire Pledge, Inferno and Fly maybe I'm looking if I have a strong ire move.

Haxorus, I'm no sure yet, because I'm still training her to be at level 60 or 65

Carracosta will have Hydro pump, Waterfall, Ancient power and maybe Surf.

Gardevoir will have Psychic, Magical Leaf, Grass Knot, and Confusion.

Umbreon will have Dark Pulse, Quick attack(Yes I know it's a weak move), and Last resort (Yes it's a stupid move to have but I'm still looking something for it)

Krookodile will have Stone edge Rock Smash, Earthquake, and Outrage

And they all have their purpose in the fights.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom