Polish Frizzle Chicken

regina89506

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 29, 2013
Hi, I am new to the whole chicken thing, but I am very excited. I went to the feed store Saturday to order these awesome chickens.. but to my surprise you can't just order these. Please if anyone knows of any breeders of the polish frizzle chicken, not just polish not just frizzle, but both equaling a polish frizzle chick please let me know. Thank you for looking at my post.

Tonya https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/26869/Tonya sells frizzle Polish hatching eggs. I have recently hatched some eggs from her and set another batch.

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOUR POSTED PICS , THEY ARE AWESOME. I WANT SOME SO BAD. THANK YOU. DO YOU HAVE EGGS? I HAVE ACTUALLY JUST MESSAGED TONYA AS WELL. HOW DO YOU HATCH THE EGGS? I AM VERY NEW AT THIS. BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS. THANKS A MILLION. REGINA

I have eggs I bought from Tonya incubating but I don't have any frizzle polish producing eggs if that's what you mean. I only have the chicks from my last hatch of her eggs as far as frizzle Polish go.

To hatch eggs you are going to need an incubator. They vary in price and quality.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom