PolishXSizzle Chicks in MI

wcbpolish

Songster
Feb 16, 2017
Pierson, Michigan
I have around 20 chicks for sale. The fathers were polish roosters, the mothers were Silkies/Sizzles (no Silkie or Sizzle Roosters survived the winter on the farm)
Colors are mostly blue/black/splash
I am located in Michigan.
Chicks hatched in January.
Prices will vary based on quantity you purchase, age of chicks, and whether they are frizzled or not.

I have around 20 chicks for sale. The fathers were polish roosters, the mothers were Silkies/Sizzles (no Silkie or Sizzle Roosters survived the winter on the farm)
Prices will vary based on quantity you purchase, age of chicks, and whether they are frizzled or not.

Hi! I am wondering if you ship the birds? If I were to take a few blue or black frizzled Polish, what would the total cost be to North Dakota? Thanks!

I live in Michigan also. I am old and this is my first attempt at this, but here goes... Sounds like you have just the chickens I am looking for.

Do you still have chickens available?

Yes. Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but here is a sample of what I have:
  • January Hatch (Pullets have JUST started to lay, getting one egg every day or two from the pen, so not sure which are laying, but someone is)
    • 3 Black Pullets (3/4 polish, 1/4 barred rock) $20 each
    • 1 White Crested Cuckoo Pullet with poor quality crest, $25
    • 3 or 4 Frizzled Polish that are part silkie and a few smooths from the same pen. $25 for frizzles, not sure if I want to sell the smooths.
    • 3 White crested cuckoo polish roosters - $5 each... maybe free if you buy several hens
    • 1 Frizzle Rooster that is 3/4 polish, 1/4 barred rock. Barred/cuckoo color. $10
  • March & April Hatch: Not sure how many of these I want to part with.
    • Bearded Blue, Black, and splash
      • Pullets: $15 (NO promise on gender, but a pretty good guess)
      • Cockerels: $5
    • White Crested Cuckoo/Blue/Black
      • Might part with some... not sure
  • May & June hatch
    • Unsexed. Lots of chicks. $5 each, bulk discount if you get 20+
      • White Crested Polish (black and cuckoo)
      • Bearded Polish X Houdan
  • 1 year old hens - $10 each
    • Some bearded black hens
    • A couple of white crested black hens
    • 1 white silkie hen
    • 3 "Sizzle" hens (frizzled silkie)
    • And I could throw in a polish rooster if you got some hens.

I think that's what I have available.

Back
Top Bottom