Poll: Are you free-ranging or not due to Avian Flu?

Are you free-ranging or not due to Avian Flu?

• Yes, my birds have the freedom to be out and about exploring.

Votes: 49 67.1%
  • No, I'm keeping my birds in a run.

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
I'm also in SE PA, I free range half days, we have active hawk situation in this area right now. Just saw the fat lard this morning.:barnie
:rant
@SmiYa0126 In SWMO we have fat lard hawks too. They feasted on chicken before COVID & grew to the size of eagles. Now I’m WFH all day & my girls [Pyrador & Pyredane] get so excited when mommy says “let’s go to the chicken yard & chase off the nasty hawks”.

Last edited:
@SmiYa0126 In SWMO we have fat lard hawks too. They feasted on chicken before COVID & grew to the size of eagles. Now I’m WFH all day & my girls [Pyrador & Pyredane] get so excited when mommy says “let’s go to the chicken yard & chase off the nasty hawks”.
Haha! I say the same to my Fifi, a scary looking and sounding mutt. She runs out.of.the house with both "guns" blazing. I tell her she sounds like a man 😂

My birds free range whenever anyone is home. That’s a good majority of every day.

I will follow all rules and guidelines that are put in place for my area if it comes to that. My run has darn house sparrows in it all the time so confining them won’t stop ai.

Back
Top Bottom