Poll Time: What color do you see here?

What colors are these eggs to you?

• Total voters
Pics
Kiki, is this what you want?
1605933362076.png

I read that they are from EEs...don't EEs lay blue eggs? I thought OEs were the green egg layers. Either way, that's odd. I have a green egg layer and her eggs are greener than that. Honestly, the issue here may be the blue surface and those egg cups just over powering the green of the eggs. Or just a crappy color profile on the camera. :confused:

I read that they are from EEs...don't EEs lay blue eggs? I thought OEs were the green egg layers. Either way, that's odd. I have a green egg layer and her eggs are greener than that. Honestly, the issue here may be the blue surface and those egg cups just over powering the green of the eggs. Or just a crappy color profile on the camera. :confused:
EE's can lay blue, green, or pink, I believe.

You're probably right. I've never had any. I only have the OE cause she was a mystery chick. I've had Ameracaunas before, and I remember mine laying various shades of blue. I thought the EE was derived from that breed so I assumed.
Ameracaunas only lay shades of blue, but in my experience the EE's lay all sorts of colors. I had 12 of them last time I counted.

"On this episode of Scrambled Eggs:
we learn from art expert @Kiki how to tell Ecru from Taupe; get a sneak peak at @Overo Mare s' new line of swimwear, discuss the Animal Kingdoms' humble tunnelers -Our Friend - The Mole and an exclusive interview with a man who claims to own chickens that lay purple striped eggs!
Tune in every morning after the farm report to your new favorite show, brought to you by BYC Aslym for the Cracked and Fried where their motto is: 'Even a broken egg can be Sunny Side Up.'
We'll be right back after these messages from our sponsors."

Edit, it's lots of fun if you read it like a 90's local station teleprompter.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom