Poo around her butt.

$6.50 a gallon? I'm moving to Canada! hehe. Braggs is a lot more expensive, try $6.50 a quart. So I make my own but that's another topic.
It was $5.99 earlier this year :p

We have an abundance of apples. They flourish here. Probably one of the few fruit trees that do :rolleyes:

Is it hard to make? I guess that is another topic. Seems we are taking over this thread :oops:

There are very few apples that will grow here. That's probably why it's expensive here. Oddly, straw, which also has to come from "up north" is less expensive than locally grown hay. But I suppose that's the drought working. Plus straw isn't nutritious for critters like hay is.

Last edited:
There are very few apples that will grow here. That's probably why it's expensive here. Oddly, straw, which also has to come from "up north" is less expensive than locally grown hay. But I suppose that's the drought working. Plus straw isn't nutritious for critters like hay is.
I count our blessings. I can't imagine a drought. What is considered a drought anyway?

I think we had only 1 burn order this summer (early July). Rain has been less than normal, but still enough to keep our grass, plants and trees green and thriving.

If only it weren't so darn cold 1/2 of the year. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom