Poop Question

katiebrock

Songster
Apr 7, 2019
Milledgeville, Georgia
:sick
E23AD657-EF72-48BA-90AC-E02082891DE8.jpeg

I have been seeing a few piles of this recently. Most of the poop I see is more solid and the same color as their food, a really light brown color. Should I be concerned?
P.S. Shortly after this picture was taken, my dog rolled in it

:sickView attachment 1911866
I have been seeing a few piles of this recently. Most of the poop I see is more solid and the same color as their food, a really light brown color. Should I be concerned?
P.S. Shortly after this picture was taken, my dog rolled in it
Okay, I have heard of that, but I thought they were white. I see white every now and then

hopefully Casportpony and miss lyidia can help ya here, my first thought was starting to watch the Beverly hillbillies where they shot at something and oil started coming up . I will not bother ya all will go find more coffee. Gl with figuring it out

It is known as a cepal poop, a “once every 7” poops that is just a mess to deal with. If their poop is like that every time, it might indicate intestinal bleeding. @Miss Lydia is an expert on this.
I agree, most likely cecal poop. If you only see a couple a day no need to worry as long as everyone is drinking and eating.

Back
Top Bottom