Poor Lucy

PaulaSB12

Songster
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010
She was conned again, she thought she was going to the allotment instead a trip to the vet. Poor girl has got an ear mite infection and had her claws clipped, she howled the place down when the claws where done so the poor dog who was in the waiting was a shivering wreck by the time she got out.

cool.png

My old dog used to hate the vet - until she had a run-in with a porcupine! After that she thought the vet was the best place in the world!

My cat (who is also named Lucy), makes sure to poop on the vet's exam table EVERY time she goes there. It's a little gift from her to Dr. Karen!
tongue.png

Last edited:
When we would do nail and ears at the rescue, we had some animals that were sooo dramatic! We couldn't help but laugh. There was one named Goliath who would start yowling and crying and yelping before we even touched his paws. He was just a big ol' baby!

Yeah, some pets are super dramatic. Nails and ears are two of the most common things for dogs to be dramatic about. But I will never forget the dachshund that started screaming when he saw us uncap the needle to draw blood for his heartworm test! He wasn't happy about the exam, but tolerated it all right, even the ears and looking at his teeth which most dogs really don't like. But when the needle cap came off, and it wasn't even pointed in his direction, he howled and yelped like we were skinning him alive.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom