Poor Ol' Bob! (FUNNY :D!)

Emzyyy

Runs with Deer
11 Years
Jul 14, 2008
Derby Kansas
My dad got sick of all of my roosters crowing all the time so we took three of the roosters out to one of rental houses out in the boonies that no one is living in and my dad is there everyday working on it (my mom nicknamed the house 'the shack'). Anyway they stay out in the shed out there and my dad lets them out while he's there they love it. Well the neighbor who's name is Bob and lives a bit down the road always comes over to help my dad out he looks like he could be in his late 50's or early 60's but he's really 79, anyway there is this old reclining chair and he was just starting to doze off and all the sudden "COCK-A-DOODLE-DOOOO!" as loud as my little sebright could possibly crow. He had walked into the house walked right up next to Bob's chair crowed and made a dash for it and Bob jumps up like someone shot a gun. He didn't even know my dad had the roosters there so it scared the crap out of him. Later my dad was making fun of him for it and he said "Rooster's ain't supposed to sound like that! Sounded like a screaming woman!". Which really that rooster does.

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
The hens are really quiet but the roosters are the most obnoxious roosters Ive ever had. I had to make a rooster box for them and they still crow.

Quote:
I have 4 gold and 2 silver but my silver rooster has a crossbeak he's just my baby he likes to follow me around and is so curious.

My son in law picked up a rooster along the side of the interstate one time and took it home. He made a pet out it and named it Baukie. It begain shortly thereafter to 'bark' like its yardmates which were dogs.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom