Portland, OR: Need to re-home 5 month old Orpington rooster

ktrnhll

Hatching
Dec 24, 2019
We have a 5 month old Buff Orpington rooster that needs to be re-homed. Unfortunately we can't have roosters in our area, and would like to find a good home for him. He was hand-raised and a good caretaker of his current flock.

IMG_0641.jpg

He's really handsome. You can take him to Linnton Feed Store and they will find him a home. There is a chance he will get eaten, so you have to be okay with that. There are also auctions every week in the area if you prefer that. It took me awhile, but I found homes for my cockerels by using Craigslist. Good luck :)

Good luck! And yes, @Arbutus Peregrine is right. There is a chance he will get eaten. Once you give him away or sell him, he's not yours anymore and the person can do what ever they want with him.
He is really pretty though! I with I could take him but I live to far away + my area does not allow roosters either. :(

He's really handsome. You can take him to Linnton Feed Store and they will find him a home. There is a chance he will get eaten, so you have to be okay with that. There are also auctions every week in the area if you prefer that. It took me awhile, but I found homes for my cockerels by using Craigslist. Good luck :)
Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom