10 Years
Dec 11, 2009
maryland
here is my mini rex doe
is she posed correctly ?

45605_new_chicken_and_guinea_pig_pics_519.jpg

45605_new_chicken_and_guinea_pig_pics_520.jpg

45605_new_chicken_and_guinea_pig_pics_518.jpg

she is nine weeks old how do i make her fuller witout making her flabby what can i feed her i give her manna pro show supplement.blue seal rabbit feed and sun flower seeds.

when will she shed her baby coat?

At 9 weeks, she is already in the process of getting her junior coat. I hate to be a wet blanket, but if she were my doe, I wouldn't try to show her. The breed standard requires at least 10% of a broken's coat to be colored (not more than 50%), I don't think she has enough color. That's one-tenth of the total body area, belly included; unless your doe has something going on on the side we can't see, it doesn't look like she'd meet that requirement. If you just want to practice on her, of course, go right ahead, but I really think she'd be disqualified if she were entered in a class at an ARBA sanctioned show.

i asked three judgges and they all said she has the required ten percent they said alot of people forget about the color on the head

It's true, for a rabbit with so little body color, she does have quite a bit around her eyes and nose. I could see white on her ears (a fault, not a DQ) and I wasn't sure how much it covered. But if the judges went 3 for 3, it won't be an issue (at least, not on their tables.)

I think she has nice body type from what i can see. i have to agree with bunny lady about her color. i wouldnt take the risk. have you done the pencil test on her? that will show any faults in her pose. also if her head was down all the way it would show how good her ears are.

Back
Top Bottom