Positive hatchery order experiences.......Please post yours here

I've had great luck with Meyer on 3 chick orders

luck with McMurry on the one time I used them

Excellent luck with broilers from Sunnyside

Don't like Ideal one bit - dead or very poor chicks, both times I tried

Privett bad luck too. They squished the eye out of two ducklings while sexing or marking heads.

I ordered form MPC, they were pretty good, I am rather happy.

out of 100 chicks about 20 arrived dead and another 5-10 died, 1 had a illness caused by hatching wrong, and about 3 were roosters.

Of the ones that have lived, they are beautiful! and strong one of them has started laying about 3-5 eggs a week (Partridge rock).

MPC has great customer service and has a wonderful variety of breeds.

I've only ordered once, from Welp. I was happy with it. Ordered 25 chicks and 26 arrived on time, alive and healthy. I ordered 5 each of Welsummers, Danish Brown Leghorns, Anconas, California Whites, and Dominiques. All have been excellent layers.

Quote:
'

That is interesting info, I'll have to look them up.

I have only ordered one time and that was Meyer, I was very pleased, ordered 25, recieved 26, 3 dead (2 doa, 1 two days later) everyone else healthy no problems w/ crooked toes or beaks or any deformities. I ordered one breed all pullets (EE's) got a great color variety, some extremely pretty, all w/ pea combs, and one boy. My only negative is they advertise their EE as ameraucana, but I knew going in they would really be EE.

Back
Top Bottom