Possible coop? (Pics)

joanm

Songster
12 Years
May 13, 2007
This is an old dog house sitting at my neighbors house. He told me I could have it. What do you think, can I turn this into a new coop? Any suggestions? It is 4ft to the peak and about 3 1/2' wide.

HPIM0611.jpg

HPIM0610.jpg

HPIM0612.jpg

HPIM0613.jpg

I think it would be nice. I think it would be good with a second floor. I wonder if you can take the front off and put it back with hinges so you could open it up
idunno.gif

Yes, that'll work nicely! Put a roost in the back, maybe a nest box added to the side, a nice door with a hole covered with screen or hardware cloth that you could put a piece of plexiglass on for winter so you could lock em up tight. Then they just need the big screen tv with surround sound.....

Good God, what kind of dog lived in there??!! Really, you might consider putting it up on some legs so you don't break your back cleaning it and collecting eggs!!

gig.gif
Thanks guys!

Good God, what kind of dog lived in there??!!

A huge lab!
gig.gif

thats kind of like what I did, I use it for adolecents and broodies with their babies. Mine isn't very secure so thy always come in at night but I am sure you could make it so it is permanant.

100_1506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom