Possible new low for Tractor Supply

I would love to have a mutt breed, of a black/white Barred EE with muffs, beard, the works. And also has feathers on her feet! (Fill that order anyone?) :old
Start with a Black Ameraucana cock over a french cuckoo Marans hens or vise versa
French cuckoo Marans cock over black Ameraucana hens
This will give you first gen OE/EE
Depending on the breeding, you should get bearded, feather legged, cuckoo and solid black chicks that will lay green eggs.
It's a start

Start with a Black Ameraucana cock over a french cuckoo Marans hens or vise versa
French cuckoo Marans cock over black Ameraucana hens
This will give you first gen OE/EE
Depending on the breeding, you should get bearded, feather legged, cuckoo and solid black chicks that will lay green eggs.
It's a start
Thanks

Several TSC stores by me have all their birds marked wrong. I bought two "Khaki campbells" only to figure out they were both Cayugas. I didnt care as I love the breed. All their ducks were marked wrong and a a few of the chicks too. Once I peeked in the tank and the sign said white pekins, but ALL the babies were rouens and golden 300s!!!! I was like um...thats NOT right! I know its not exactly their fault since they arent all experts on the birds but like for real.....they are selling poor people the wrong birds.

Well people should research before jumping to get chicks because they think their "cute"
Well, like that would be like to much to do like it’s not my job OMG that is to hard 😆
on a serious note one would think that research is a must before purchasing.
(learned that 30 years ago with a damn lizard , purchased the book about it at the same time but that is whole other story)

Back
Top Bottom