Possible resp infection

Hi. Is the Tylan 50 a powder or liquid? I've found the injectable but it's for cattle. Do you know if you can put the injectable liquid in the chicken's water? It is a lot less expensive than the powder. But really I just have to choose from what either Tractor Supply or Southern States sells because I probably should get it today and not wait by ordering online. Thanks for all your help.
You can give tylan injectable orally if you wish. Dosage is 1/2cc once a day for 5-7 days for the tylan 50 injectable, for no more than 7 days.
Here's a link for you if you decide to inject the tylan:
http://ultimatefowl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tylan

Last edited:
Hi. Is the Tylan 50 a powder or liquid? I've found the injectable but it's for cattle. Do you know if you can put the injectable liquid in the chicken's water? It is a lot less expensive than the powder. But really I just have to choose from what either Tractor Supply or Southern States sells because I probably should get it today and not wait by ordering online. Thanks for all your help.
Tylan50 comes in a water soluble, oral powdered form, and in an injectable liquid form. I think that you can use the cattle injectable for chickens. And no, you should not put the injectable liquid into the water, as it wasn't meant to work that way.

Back
Top Bottom