Post all your baby chick pics here!!!

2 or 3 - because Mama hatches I'm never sure when they show up lol. The little yellow one is Buff Orpington mom & Ameraucana dad, hatched about a day after the white one & one brown one.
Enola is around 3 or 4 days old too! And the hen that laid the egg could be a buff orpington!

well, lost several birds this past year. Time for new ones again.

NOT TSC. they are mostly clueless IMO. Local mom & pop feed store. They know their chics. Same price.

Attachments

• 20240118_154733.jpg
    20240118_154733.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240118_155449.jpg
    20240118_155449.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240118_155454.jpg
    20240118_155454.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 3
Precious! What kind did you get?
i ONLY get ONE of each breed.

chickens are racist. they will separate into mini flocks of all one breed. breeds do not mix if they have the option to "flock together" evedry time I have multiple of the same breed, they make their own mini group.

I have:

ONE buff
ONE barred
ONE sussex
ONE easter egger
ONE australorp
ONE leghorn
ONE rhode island

problem solved.

chickens are racist. they will separate into mini flocks of all one breed. breeds do not mix if they have the option to "flock together" evedry time I have multiple of the same breed, they make their own mini group.

I have:

ONE buff
ONE barred
ONE sussex
ONE easter egger
ONE australorp
ONE leghorn
ONE rhode island

problem solved.
Nice variety:)

I have:

ONE buff
ONE barred
ONE sussex
ONE easter egger
ONE australorp
ONE leghorn
ONE rhode island

problem solved.
Cool I didn’t know that!

Back
Top Bottom