Post all your baby chick pics here!!!

Pics
Which turned out to be a boy?
I just realized I hadn’t posted all the chick pictures! We have twelve, there are only nine there. Whoops!
Here are the rest:
IMG_7746.jpeg

IMG_1309.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg

The last pic (Fern) turned out to be a rooster. We ended up re-homing him, but he was so gorgeous and sweet! I love him so much.

Any chance I can get to hate my floof babies. I hatch them, keep them a week or so, and then they go back to the coworker, who brought me the eggs in the first place, because he has a large flock and so much love for them. They struggle to have their broodys sit long enough to hatch. And I really wanted to take a shot with a cobbled together incubator (I’m on version 4 now lol) this is oatmeal, hatched from an enormous peach colored egg (they have no idea who laid her or her breed). She was 3 days early , had a yellow dried membrane on PIP (never happened before so I was petrified) but she waiting on her sisters to hatch. No luck yet 🥲 She spends her days listening to Hogwarts Legacy video game background music (it calms her), snugging with her snowball man, and peeping indignantly at the chick in the mirror who won’t follow her back to the food. She jailbroke her shell when I went to moisten her exposed membrane with coconut oil. Then looked at me like I was annoying her with my utter shock. She’s a sweet bby who on day 4 is feathering out her wings and lil’ tail poof quite well. 💜😭 IMG_9301.jpeg IMG_9304.jpeg ppsc0c43a5a048064657-20231230130905193.jpeg IMG_9369.jpeg IMG_9461.jpeg IMG_9502.png

Any chance I can get to hate my floof babies. I hatch them, keep them a week or so, and then they go back to the coworker, who brought me the eggs in the first place, because he has a large flock and so much love for them. They struggle to have their broodys sit long enough to hatch. And I really wanted to take a shot with a cobbled together incubator (I’m on version 4 now lol) this is oatmeal, hatched from an enormous peach colored egg (they have no idea who laid her or her breed). She was 3 days early , had a yellow dried membrane on PIP (never happened before so I was petrified) but she waiting on her sisters to hatch. No luck yet 🥲 She spends her days listening to Hogwarts Legacy video game background music (it calms her), snugging with her snowball man, and peeping indignantly at the chick in the mirror who won’t follow her back to the food. She jailbroke her shell when I went to moisten her exposed membrane with coconut oil. Then looked at me like I was annoying her with my utter shock. She’s a sweet bby who on day 4 is feathering out her wings and lil’ tail poof quite well. 💜😭View attachment 3717025View attachment 3717026View attachment 3717027View attachment 3717024View attachment 3717023View attachment 3717022
Oh that is the sweetest! So you’re not going to keep her? You hatch her for your coworker? She’s super super cute I love her little snowball man!!!

Back
Top Bottom