Post here if you have a Feb 3rd Hatch day!!!

I'm a part of the put them in the hatcher on the 3rd club, does that count?
big_smile.png

Wow, just saw this thread. Didn't know there were so many of us out there. Mine were actually due on Thursday, but hatched two out yesterday, one today, and have a pip on one of the four remaining eggs. So far i have two white showgirls and one white silkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 2 dozen starting to hatch today right on time. 4 pips, one unzipping, cheeping quite loud! Sumatra, ameraucana, marans, leghorn, some mixed bantams, and modern games.

quite a variety!

I have more to hatch on tuesday, then the next set will be next saturday.

good luck to all!

Margaret

Quote:
You're just across the lake from me. Good luck with your hatch. Mine are not moving at all....But I just bought 4 more off Ebay. It's a sickness...LOL Like being pregnant without having to give birth.

I've got 5 in the brooder now, 1 cochin bantam is 1/2 zipped and I'm waiting on another cochin and a JG to pip.
Gosh, I hope the last 2 are OK.

Today is Day 21

Last edited:
I have one that is hatched and one that is almost ready to pop out of the shell. There are also at least three more that have pipped.

I have a silkie baby running around now. This is a custom hatch for a lady I know so this one I've been watching like crazy. Now I can breath a little. Plus another one has pipped a hole and should be here soon.

100_0025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom