Post Pics Here and We can edit them!

Quote:
What editing program do you use?

iPhoto...It doesn't let you do as much as paint and stuff, but you can change stuff like gray/white, sepia, boost color, fade color, blurred edges, Matte, Vignette, antique, etc...those are all the effects. You can also edit it with retouch (for blemishes, etc.), enhance, eliminate "red eye", crop, straighten, change exposure, contrast, saturation, highlights, definition, shadows, sharpness de-noise, temperature, and tint.
smile.png

Quote:
What editing program do you use?

iPhoto...It doesn't let you do as much as paint and stuff, but you can change stuff like gray/white, sepia, boost color, fade color, blurred edges, Matte, Vignette, antique, etc...those are all the effects. You can also edit it with retouch (for blemishes, etc.), enhance, eliminate "red eye", crop, straighten, change exposure, contrast, saturation, highlights, definition, shadows, sharpness de-noise, temperature, and tint.
smile.png

Hmm. Not an especially flexible program, as I recall. I wonder if it would be possible for you to install GIMP....
hmm.png

Probably not.
tongue.png

Quote:
smile.png

Hmm. Not an especially flexible program, as I recall. I wonder if it would be possible for you to install GIMP....
hmm.png

Probably not.
tongue.png

Nope. This is a school laptop that I'm using so it's not even allowed.
tongue.png

But I have used GIMP before, when I had computer class.

Quote:
hmm.png

Probably not.
tongue.png

Nope. This is a school laptop that I'm using so it's not even allowed.
tongue.png

But I have used GIMP before, when I had computer class.

Oh. Yeah, I guess they wouldn't appreciate you installing new stuff on a school laptop.
lol.png

More pictures that I really wanted to edit: (sorry they may have been posted a while ago but I'm bored...should be doing homework...
hide.gif
)

14678_edited_picture6.png

14678_edited_picture7.png

14678_edited_picture9.png

14678_edited_picture_8.png

Back
Top Bottom