Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Quote:
Absotively, posilutely! Where are those Orp pictures, folks? People may think a Buff Orp is ho-hum since they are so common, but a really well-bred one is a work of art. Love all the colors, but my favorites are the blue/black/splash.

Picture031.jpg

Miss Rosie!!

Quote:
She was old in this pic, 10 I believe so her coloring lightened up over the years, she started a beautiful dark golden! Rest in Peace dear Rosie. Much like going brunette to gray?
wink.png

Last edited:
Wow,
Everybody has such nice birds. I hope the ones I have can even equal a few of them on here. I will try and post some pictures next week when I get my camera to work again. Krys you have so many colors that are nice, not taking anything from any one else. I could never afford to feed that many varieties. Every body keep up the good work since they are difficult to find quality stock to begin a flock even the colors that use to be common like whites and blacks. Harry

Yes, everyone post pics of their Orps! All are equality as nice! Whether you show, breed or just a backyard orp lover! NO one is above another!

Back
Top Bottom