Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Beth G. :

Ok I haven't shared much on here lately. But here's a pic from this weekend of my Orp Juvie Gang.Yes there are two that are not but, everyone else is
wink.png

It's as if they were posing for me
lol.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/61583_juvie_gang_2012.jpg

Pretty picture.
smile.png
Is that a Lemon Cuckoo I spy on the far left?
wink.png

~Aspen​

That's what I thougt
hmm.png

Oh well, I wasn't sure if I was going to keep my orpingtons anyway and here's another good reason!
But still, poo. She, now he, was so sweet!

Last edited:
Peeka52,

I don't know...I am new also so don't put much weight on my input BUT I have a little splash as well that I think is a Roo and "he" looks very different from your Splash...

86159_dsc_0733.jpg

86159_dsc_0285.jpg

86159_dsc_0315.jpg

86159_dsc_0265.jpg

I also have Light / Coronation Sussex now as well as Silver Sussex - let me know if you want to get some hatching eggs or chicks this spring...one of the Coronation pullets is a Bantam which I was not expecting but she is cute!

86159_dsc_0355.jpg

86159_dsc_0361.jpg

I live in Sandy, OR so not too far from you...I go to Concentrates in Milwaukee to get whole grains and feed for my flock...

frow.gif

Yes but, not a Orp Lemon Cuckoo
sad.png
It is an adoption bird. He is (from a guess) A white Rock over a Buff Orp. Some white's give off cuckoo gene and when bred to Buff the offspring males look like this and the girls just look like a buff. He's cute and until I start hatching in March/April he'll be hanging out with his orp buddies
wink.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Beth G. :

Ok I haven't shared much on here lately. But here's a pic from this weekend of my Orp Juvie Gang.Yes there are two that are not but, everyone else is
wink.png

It's as if they were posing for me
lol.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/61583_juvie_gang_2012.jpg

Pretty picture.
smile.png
Is that a Lemon Cuckoo I spy on the far left?
wink.png

~Aspen​

With this new male, I plan on showing the Splits this fall as Blacks to see how they measure up. He would not stand still for the camera. Guess I will have to take a better photo when i have more help and less feed.

47716_sb_orp_f6.jpg

Here is another project we have. A Gold Laced Orpington.

47716_gl_orp.jpg

Quote:
I love the fact that the Lav doesn't have that long tail that alot of them have.

Oh also!!! I have that project Gold Laced Orp at home too! It was by shear accident and I have no clue if it came from my stock or my good friends eggs that I won at an auction but, they are soo cool looking! I have one in black/red, and one in Buff/Blue. Then I have this really strange colored one that is like Mostly Red with Long black lacing look to it. I should get their pictures soon.

finally a nice day has happened lol. sun was absolutely blinding lol I love it!
here are some photos of my 7 month old buff orp pullets and a pic of the cockerel running away as usual
sad.png
Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom