Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Thank you very much! I am delighted to meet a fellow dog breeder. Wow! it is so impressive to have a Westminster BOB., and you achieved this most prestigious win yourself without the big name handlers.
I don't remember when was the last time an owner-handler won at WM. Congratulation for your wonderful win!
Thank you ! That was in the dark ages when you could enter with a major win. I think it made it much more fun to be able to pop up with a good one, and win. Now you'd better have a $250,000. advertising budget to get a win at Westminster.It's all very predictible now.

Congratulations on a wonderful win to you and your grandson! You must be over the moon; very proud, and most likely in tears of joy.. How nice that your grandson will continue your bloodlines. It is fortunate for both of you, and your dogs as well. I am very familiar with the tears, laughter, and hard work which goes into raising quality animals.
Years ago, when my puppy dog won the BOB over 4 specials, I thought I was about to pass out, then burst into tears, and couldn't sleep that night. Ahhh! the joys of winning with our dogs..
OMG! just realized that your g.son was competing against David Fitzpatrick and other professional handlers. Job well done by your grandson! Great!!!!!
Ok let me specify so there is no misunderstanding :) The Pug is my grandson.. lol Carolyn Knock bought him and her handler, Barry Clothier showed him. Kristy Ratliff from TX is the breeder of record.... She bought JJ's momma from me.... and bred her to a stud that goes back to my breeding... Kristy is doing a great job!

I still have my Pugs :) and now I am trying my hand at breeding quality Orpingtons.:)

Hello, friends of the wonderful breed, Orpington. I am new to your thread.

I am very sorry about the fire. I hope they recover from this horrific experience quickly without more damage. Yes, human nature can be very ugly! Envy can trigger evil in people who are lacking compassion for sentient beings. But, at the end, the evil ends up hurting themselves more..

I have Pekingese dogs which I breed once in a while, and show. One of my dear friends, the late Nigel A. Jones, was the owner of " Ch. St Aubrey Dragonara of Elsdon". She was  the first Pekingese to win Westminster, BOB. Shortly after, she was sold to a lady who owned numerous Pekingese, as well as other top quality dogs. After a short while, her kennel was set to fire by someone to prevent her dogs from competing. She was too much of a threat to other exhibitors. All her dogs were brutally burned and killed.

Two of my dogs which I have imported, were damaged while I was in the show ring. One gorgeous male was poisoned, and the puppy girl's eye was damaged. Both were winning without ever loosing. The boy spent many days in intensive care, and developed nerve damage, and my girl lost one of her eyes. Of course, neither one could ever be shown again which I am sure the perpetrator/s were quite happy not to compete against my dogs.

I stopped showing my dogs two yrs. ago. I have more than enough champions to prove that my bloodline is very good, and I no longer feel like I have to prove that my dogs are of excellent quality. Their well being, and happiness is more important than the ribbons and titles.

Shame on the people who hurt sentient beings because of Hate, Greed, and Ignorance!!

Lual

Welcome, and Sorry you had to see that horror for an opening.

Well said..envy is the key word.. I do not know these people. All I could think was what if that spread to a house
Or neighborhood..I know one thing..if it were me, there would be lawsuits flying..they wouldn't ever
Have to worry about chickens again..they would worry about where they are going to live..because i would
Spend the rest of their lives in court..start with reckless endangerment and keep it moving..I have security cameras everywhere..

Last edited:
I just hatched out my first Buff/White chick.

Alvin & the Chipmunks was on TV tonite.
Let the hatching begin!
thumbsup.gif

Hey Bill... good to see ya... keep those picture updates coming... I would love to see how the white one develops ... and what kind is the Alvin??

Harry says Alvin maybe Partridge. I had my Partridge looking girl with one of the Cuckoo boys. So who really knows how this one will turn out.
LEE, the possum was caught by Pockets my German Shep/Coon hound mix. She caught the critter trying to sneak out after eating 4 eggs. Pockets did the possum in. I used your old Springfield to assure no more eggs will be getting pirated by this one. Brian OBlivion will see to that.

Last edited:
Seen Bellas mother have a dust bath for the first time today!, she was loving it:

Bella, as you can see still beats hens up, all i wanted was a nice pic but no:

Back
Top Bottom